What is the cost of your various packages?
- The wedding packages start at $4500 for 6 hours of coverage. I also offer 8 and 10 hours. A la carte option is available to fit your wedding budget and timeline.
How many photos should we expect from our wedding?
- On average, I deliver between 400 - 800 pictures from a wedding day. Depending on the package, hours, size of the wedding, etc.
I don't see family portraits on your social media. Do you even shoot formals?
- Absolutely, yes. I think it's one of the musts to capture on your wedding day. Beginning with your dear parents and finishing with your 10th cousin you haven't seen since you were a toddler. Or the other way around. I'll be there to capture you and your people!
What is the turnaround for the images?
- Expect your full wedding gallery to hit your mailbox in 4-8 weeks after the wedding, depending on the season.
I'll also treat you to a generous sneak peek in the next 48 hours after the wedding. For any other shoots, expect the photos to be done between 2-4 weeks, depending on the season.
We are awkward in front of the camera. We're not easy to photograph.
- It's all good. No matter how awkward or brave you are in front of the camera. I will definitely help you and direct you when needed, but I also want you to stay yourselves and capture your usual & real interaction between you and your partner.
What should we wear for the engagement/ family/ couple session?
- I have a style guide on the "what to wear..." topic to help you through the process of picking out the best outfits for your session.
How do we book you?
Have more questions?