What is the cost of your various packages?
- The wedding packages start at $4500 for 6 hours of coverage. I also offer 8 and 10 hours. A la carte option is available to fit your wedding budget and timeline.
How many photos should we expect from our wedding?
- On average, I deliver between 400 - 800 pictures from a wedding day. Depending on the package, hours, size of the wedding, etc.
I don't see family portraits on your social media. Do you even shoot formals?
- Absolutely, yes. I think it's one of the musts to capture on your wedding day. Beginning with your dear parents and finishing with your 10th cousin you haven't seen since you were a toddler. Or the other way around. I'll be there to capture you and your people!
What is the turnaround for the images?
- Expect your full wedding gallery to hit your mailbox in 6-9 weeks after the wedding, depending on the season.
I'll also treat you to a generous sneak peek in the next 48 hours after the wedding. For any other shoots, expect the photos to be done between 2-4 weeks, depending on the season.
We are awkward in front of the camera. We're not easy to photograph.
- It's all good. No matter how awkward or brave you are in front of the camera. I will definitely help you and direct you when needed, but I also want you to stay yourselves and capture your usual & real interaction between you and your partner.
What should we wear for the engagement/ family/ couple session?
- I have a style guide on the "what to wear..." topic to help you through the process of picking out the best outfits for your session.
How do we book you?
- To book any type of session, I require a signed contract and a 25% non-refundable deposit. Get in touch, and I'll send you more details.
Have more questions?